We are always looking for motivated music lovers to join our Street Team and help spread the word about our upcoming shows. If you are enthusiastic about live music and want to get involved in the concert scene, this is your chance! As a member of our Street Team, you will place posters and distribute postcards in high-traffic areas in and around Chicago. In return, you will become a part of SPACE’s inner circle, among the first to hear about upcoming shows at SPACE, and you may also qualify for free tickets, posters, merchandise, and more.
• Passing out/hanging up posters to promote upcoming shows at SPACE.
• Distributing postcards.
• Providing SPACE with feedback about audience response in your area, marketing techniques that worked, and your overall promotional experience.
• Announcing performances or on-sales via email (no spamming, please!), blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Reliable transportation is needed to pick up and distribute promotional materials. This does necessarily mean a car, but you will need to be able to get to Evanston on a semi-regular basis.
• A digital camera or camera phone to email pictures of the materials you distribute at various locations in your area.
• Facebook and/or Twitter accounts and knowledge of those networks is preferred.
In appreciation for their help, street team members can qualify for:
» Tickets to concerts at SPACE.
» Opportunities to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the public.
» Access to special promotional materials, including posters and recordings.
» SPACE merchandise.
» And more!
If you are interested in joining our Street Team, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the neighborhood where you live, as well as other areas where you might be able to distribute posters and flyers. We’d also love to know about your relationship with music—favorite bands, genres, venues, etc.