This month on the SPACE podcast, Alejandro Escovedo explores the impact of the Mexican cartels on a young woman’s life in “Sally Was A Cop.” Sons Of The Never Wrong recall the heyday of the Chicago folk scene in the 1960s. Rising L.A. country singer Sam Outlaw previews a tune from his upcoming Ry Cooder-produced album. Songwriter Susan Werner taps into a long lineage of farm wives on her hilarious country-blues romp “Egg Money.” And Iowa folk singer Dan Bern performs the title track off his 2001 album, New American Language.
Sign-up for our newsletter and receive free music
- Last Monday, @lolomusic performed on @BachelorABC. Catch her at SPACE Wednesday! | https://t.co/2IWBJDjx8M | Tix:… https://t.co/en01PAEvBU 11:20:34 AM February 06, 2017
- RT @TicketWeb: .@robertellis_ coming to @evanstonspace 02/12! Get tickets here: https://t.co/0rRHlFvZXT https://t.co/MBqsePqRqM 08:21:13 PM February 05, 2017
- Tonight's show with Justin Furstenfeld is sold out and we will NOT be releasing more tickets at the door. 04:02:22 PM February 04, 2017
- Some great shots from last night's show with @ronniebbrooks | Photos by Harvey Tillis https://t.co/B0egLR9TZ7 09:15:07 AM February 04, 2017
- On sale now: David Singer (@DSArrows) & the Sweet Science | Feb. 23 | Tix: https://t.co/pw4umq7LPf https://t.co/XXEYUYCErv 07:23:00 PM February 03, 2017