SPACE is excited to present music for the second annual Evanston Oktoberfest on Oct. 16, to be held at 1818 Maple Avenue (parking lot behind Hilton Garden Inn). The festival will feature Evanston breweries Smylie Brothers, Sketchbook Brewing Company, Temperance Beer Co., Peckish Pig and distillery FEW Spirits, as well as new breweries including Ten-Ninety, Half Acre Beer Company, Hopewell Brewing Company and Alarmist Brewing. SPACE will present sets by DJ Dustin Harris, The Dave Specter Blues Band featuring Jimmy Johnson, and Chicago country-western band The Western Elstons, featuring Casey McDonough, Scott Ligon, Alex Hall and Joel Paterson (pictured). Tickets are $10 for general admission or $15 for early entrance. This year, beer tickets are purchased separately.
Sign-up for our newsletter and receive free music
- Last Monday, @lolomusic performed on @BachelorABC. Catch her at SPACE Wednesday! | https://t.co/2IWBJDjx8M | Tix:… https://t.co/en01PAEvBU 11:20:34 AM February 06, 2017
- RT @TicketWeb: .@robertellis_ coming to @evanstonspace 02/12! Get tickets here: https://t.co/0rRHlFvZXT https://t.co/MBqsePqRqM 08:21:13 PM February 05, 2017
- Tonight's show with Justin Furstenfeld is sold out and we will NOT be releasing more tickets at the door. 04:02:22 PM February 04, 2017
- Some great shots from last night's show with @ronniebbrooks | Photos by Harvey Tillis https://t.co/B0egLR9TZ7 09:15:07 AM February 04, 2017
- On sale now: David Singer (@DSArrows) & the Sweet Science | Feb. 23 | Tix: https://t.co/pw4umq7LPf https://t.co/XXEYUYCErv 07:23:00 PM February 03, 2017